The first edition of Smart Mobility Conference will be held on 20 November 2017 at Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi. A well-knit and coordinated system of transport plays an important role in the sustained growth of a country. Optimizing e-mobility use for everyday life with greater thrust on use of public transport, metro solutions and waterways as means for mass transit could significantly reduce energy demand and carbon emissions in the country.
The Conference focuses on ‘smart mobility’ solutions that enable faster, greener and cheaper transportation of people and freight while reducing congestion. Through focused sessions we aim to explore a future urban mobility ecosystem that delivers seamless intermodal transportation connectivity and highlights economic avenues for investment.
It will bring together Central and State Government officials, policy makers, city planners, government institutions, multilaterals, financial institutions/VC’s, academia and Industry/ Start-ups on a common platform to deliberate on key developments and challenges for smart transport infrastructure in India and the way forward.
- Integrated multi-modal transportation for connecting cities
- Optimizing Electric-Mobility Solutions & Green Technologies for Mass urban Transit/ City’s Sustainability
- Development of Urban Metro Rail for Smart Urban Transportation
- Strategic Mobility Planning and Project Design for Urban Transport
- Broad technology portfolio for interconnected and intelligent transportation system
- Internet of Things and Big Data applications in transport
- Green strategies for sustainability
- Smart parking solutions
- India's largest and most comprehensive event on smart transportation
- Learn global best practices & partnership strategies and policy updates through interactive sessions, panel discussions and roundtable debates
- Influential presentations/ speeches by key policy makers and industry experts
- Identify new strategies and technologies for challenges & opportunities facing the sector
- Network with policymakers, business leaders and market experts to forge new partnerships & gain competitive advantage
Ms Aakriti Arora/Ms Manasi Lohumi M: +91-9654532981Tel: 011 23487457/23765082Fax: 011 23320714Email: email@example.com
Ms Aakriti Arora/Ms Manasi Lohumi
Tel: 011 23487457/23765082
Fax: 011 23320714