Traditionally, companies, have focused their attention on financial inputs (what they have spent), activities (what they did) and outputs (what they produced) for effective management of CSR projects/programs. While information about inputs, activities and outputs is important, it does not provide information whether or not the project progress is addressing the issues that were identified.
Result Based Management (RBM) is an effective tool to ensure that an organizationís efforts and resources are being channelized in the right direction and in the right manner. The tool will not only help understand how to design and manage projects or programs for results, manage them more effectively throughout the project life cycle but also to focus on actual results (outcomes): the changes and impact that your CSR program brought about.
With the objectives of facilitating various organizations to understand the requirements for effective management of CSR projects/programs, FICCI Aditya Birla CSR Centre for Excellence is organizing "2 Days Training Program on Result Based CSR Project Management" on 10th and 11th April 2017 at FICCI, Federation House, New Delhi.
Sessions at the workshop will help CSR and social development personnel:
- improve management, effectiveness and accountability of CSR Projects/programs
- assessing risks, monitoring progress toward the achievement of expected results
- how to use data for effective management of CSR projects/programs
- integrating lessons learned into management decisions and reporting on performance
- Registration Fee: INR 17,000 + ST
- Discount to FICCI Members - 15%