India-ASEAN Weaving Textiles Relations
An initiative supported by the Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Textiles Govt. of India, to increase the trade of traditional textiles of India and ASEAN and to take these to the global market.
- Business Forum & B2B Meetings
- Textiles Exhibition & Fabric Show
- Release of a Coffee Table Book "India-ASEAN Weaving Textiles Relationship"
India-ASEAN Youth Awards
Acknowledging the work done by young entrepreneurs and professionals from India & ASEAN in:
Key focus areas for the Forum
- Young Leader of the year
- Young Achiever: Finance sector
- Young Achiever: Tourism sector
- Young Achiever: Retail & E-commerce sector
- Young Achiever: Art & culture
- Young Achiever: Family business
- Young Achiever: Sports
- Young Women Achiever
- Most Innovative Business Idea
- Young Achiever: Corporate Social responsibility
ASEAN India Business Council Forum
ASEAN India Business Council (AIBC), is the CEOs group institutionalised by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India The AIBC will hold its Business Forum focussed on key important sectors.
• Promoting Regional Connectivity - Infrastructure & Digital
• Youth, Innovation & Technology
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
• Women Entrepreneurs
• Education & Skill development
• Developing New Markets
India - Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) Business Conclave
As the MGC region gains importance in regional dynamics, the governments have decided to institutionalise the MGC Business Forum for connecting Businesses to take advantage of the Government initiatives for the regional cooperation. FICCI supported by MEA will be organising the First and the Launch meeting of the MGC Business Conclave.
Ms Poonam PatodiaSenior Assistant DirectorASEAN & OceaniaFICCIE: firstname.lastname@example.org