FICCI jointly with Service Export Promotion Council (SEPC) is organising India Pavilion at the 9th edition of Sri Lanka's only healthcare exhibition, 'MEDICARE 2018 - National Healthcare Exhibition' under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India from March 2-4, 2018 at BMICH, Colombo, Sri Lanka. India is participating as "Partner Country" at the fair.
INR 50,000/- only plus applicable taxes for 6 sqm Built up booth with basic furniture
Participations will be confirmed on first come first served basis.
MEDICARE 2018 is Sri Lanka’s most important platform for all medical professionals to get exposed to the latest and most sophisticated innovations in the medical industry under one roof. It is a gateway for international medical equipment, laboratories and pharmaceutical companies with an opportunity to meet prospective buyers such as procurement officers, Hospital Owners, Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) members and decision makers in the government, private and sectors of medical and healthcare segment.
Today, the Sri Lankan health sector is rapidly expanding. The government is implementing new strategies and framework to make the development more sustainable. As the key player of the healthcare system in Sri Lanka, their Ministry of Health believes in using technology in a productive and cost effective manner. Medicare 2018 provides healthcare professionals and medical administrators with the perfect opportunity to find out more about the latest breakthroughs in the medical industry and make informed decision regarding future investments.
- Organized under the patronage of Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka
- Gateway to Sri Lankan Healthcare market
- Structured B2Bs
- Medical Equipment & Safety Machinery
- Surgical Products & Services
- Ayurveda and Wellness
- Dental Equipment & Medical Furniture
- Medical Transport
- Injector Syringes Manufacturing plants & Home Care Equipments
- Hospital Cleaning Equipments
- Medical Tourism & Diagnostics
- Health Information & Communication Technology
- OTC Products manufacturers & Suppliers
- Storage & Logistics
- Pharma Equipments & Analytics
- Packaging Machines
- Laboratory Equipments & Machines
- Lab Automation & Robotics
The last date to avail the offer and completing registration formalities (including payment) is 5th February 2018.
Looking forward to your participation at this mega gathering of the industry.