Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in association with Department of Local Self Government, Rajasthan; Jaipur Municipal Corporation and Jaipur Smart City Ltd, is organising the 2nd Smart City Conclave on 16 March 2018 at ITC Rajputana, Palace Road, Jaipur. The 1st edition of Smart City Conclave was successfully organised during May 2016 at Udaipur.
The conclave will provide the opportunity of interaction with stakeholders, learning by sharing as also the networking with peer groups. The programme would focus on:
Smart City: Drivers and Enablers
- Governance and Technologies
- Innovations and Technologies for Applications in Smart Cities
- Urban mobility with effective public transportation & smart parking
- ICT as Key driver of Smart City
- Digital Infrastructure – foundation of the smart cities (GIS, Payments, Smart Metering - Energy & Water, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
Smart Cities of Rajasthan: Critical Analysis and Way Forward
- Convergence of various Govt schemes: Swachh Bharat Mission, AMRUT, etc.
- Best practises followed
- Potential areas
- Resource mobilisation
- Challenges & way forward