Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising a Learning Mission on Manufacturing Excellence on 13 - 14 June 2018 to Pune wherein the participants would visit JCB India Ltd and FIAT India Automobiles Pvt Ltd. It would be an opportunity to learn and understand the best manufacturing and quality practices in sync with our endeavour to promote learning through sharing.
The visit would comprise of brief presentation highlighting the best practices followed by the company and interaction with officials from the organization.
- To gain first-hand information and knowledge on Best Manufacturing Practices
- Provide an insight into the practical aspects of implementing these practices across different sectors
- Help the organisation to identify areas that have impact on the employee and ensure that corrective actions are initiated
- Provide an opportunity to benchmark with doers
- Visit to actual implementation site, Learning By Sharing.
Who should attend:
- Senior & Middle Management in Manufacturing, Industrial engineering and Process engineering.
- Plant Managers / Industrial Engineers / Process Engineers
- Senior Operating & Maintenance Engineers
- Technology & Equipment suppliers
- And those involved in division like Product development / Innovation / Supply Chain Management / Energy & Environment