During the DsGP/ IsGP Conference held in 2016, the Hon’ble Prime Minister expressed his views that Young Police officers need to train sub-ordinates on latest technologies, techniques in investigation, trend in crime etc. Hence, for effective implementation of resolution passed in the Conference, BPR&D partnered with FICCI to organise this two-day Police Expo with the theme ‘Predictive Policing & Contemporary Challenges for Indian Police Forces’ on July 26-27, 2018 at BPR&D Hqrs, Mahipalpur, New Delhi.
The programme aims at creating awareness among young Superintendents of Police from States and Commandants from CAPFs, regarding latest technologies in areas such as Artificial Intelligence; Predictive Policing / Crime Analytics/ Big data Analytics; Geospatial Technology; Cyber Crime; Surveillance Tracking & UAVs; CCTV Equipment, for effective delivery of Police Services to citizens.
A Unique B2G Forum
Exhibition >> Screening >> Field Trails >> Polit Projects >> Product Evaluation >> Procurement
- An Exhibition focused on the above-mentioned areas and deliverables towards adoption of best technological solutions in police forces.
- A Conference aimed at “Predictive Policing & Contemporary Challenges for Indian Police Forces”
- Young Superintendents of Police to participate in the programme
- Other parallel activities - policy roundtables, workshops, meetings etc.
- India’s first programme to facilitate B2G meetings in Homeland Security
- Get YOUR Product & Technology EVALUATED from the Bureau’s Screening Committee
Exhibiting agencies will be able to get their Products & Solutions EVALUATED from an Expert Screening Committee set-up by BPR&D. The Committee will evaluate products and technologies of the exhibiting companies and facilitate meetings between Industry/ Solution Providers and user organisations (CAPFs & State Police Forces) to undertake field trials and pilot projects for better customisation and adoption.
Sumeet GuptaSenior DirectorE: email@example.comT: +91-11- 23487515
Ankit GuptaSr. Assistant DirectorHomeland SecurityE: firstname.lastname@example.orgM: +91-99900 89493T: +91-11-23487212
Gaurav GaurSr. Assistant DirectorGeospatial TechnologiesE: email@example.comM: +91-98731 11690T: +91-11-23487237
Sr. Assistant Director
M: +91-99900 89493
Sr. Assistant Director
M: +91-98731 11690