FICCI announces the 2nd edition of SMART Railways Conclave focusing on technological innovation. SMART Railways conclave will provide a platform to discuss the key trends and developments, examine the main challenges and highlight the emerging opportunities pertaining to projects/ investments in Indian Railways.
The conclave focuses on technological innovation for transformation of railways, energy efficiency, railways infrastructure, integrated freight solutions and world class business analytics to enhance sustainability and better connectivity across the country.
It will bring together key policy makers from central and state governments, private sector players from India and abroad, multilaterals/ bilateral funding agencies, financial institutions/ VC’s, project developers, contractors and consultants.
- An interactive platform to identify business potential areas of Indian Railways.
- A forum for discussion, exchange and engagement on the green, efficient and environment friendly practices
- Presentations & speeches from the eminent business leaders, experts and thought leaders
- Network with top policy makers, government, business leaders and market experts to forge new partnerships and gain competitive advantage
- Vendors meet with key government officials
- A unique platform for industry to have a constructive dialogue with decision makers and gain better understanding of opportunities and challenges pertaining to projects/investments in the railways sector
- India's largest and most comprehensive event on smart transportation
- Learn global best practices & partnership strategies and policy updates through interactive sessions, panel discussions and roundtable debates
- Influential presentations/ speeches by key policy makers and industry experts
- Identify new strategies and technologies for challenges & opportunities facing the sector
- Network with policymakers, business leaders and market experts to forge new partnerships & gain competitive advantage
Sudhir Kesharwani / Komal SharmaFederation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi - 110001 T: 011 23487414 / 23765082 F: 011 23320714