Most people know that they have a star within them, but for some reason, it hasn't clicked. They see other people getting ahead, people with roughly the same talent as they have - and these other people are on a faster track. Most people genuinely want to be more productive, do their best, and live up to their potential, but they don't know how to do it." Star performers in the work place also need to know where to go for the cooperation, support and expertise they need to do their jobs. And they need to recognise the places where their own knowledge and expertise can contribute to team results.
Against this backdrop, FICCI Rajasthan State Council is organising a Seminar on How to be a Star Performer from 0930 - 1700 hrs on Friday, 30 November 2018 at Hotel Ramada, Govind Marg, Rajapark, Jaipur.
Mr Tapas Dasmohapatra: Developing organisation by developing people is the theme Tapas strongly believes in. He came out with a strong belief that human potential is not to be judged, it is to be explored and everything is possible. Mr Tapas Dasmohapatra specialises in and has successfully conducted leadership and behavioural workshop for entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, doctors, police professionals, teachers, housewives, social workers and students.
- Good to Great - A Leap: Managing Ourselves
- Doing a little Extra: Taking Initiative
- Connecting with People: Building Network
- Lateral Leadership: Leading Without Title
- Seeing Things Differently : Developing Power Perspective
- Moving Ahead Together: Creating A Dynamic Team
- Learning Continuously: Developing A Student Mentality
- Presenting Powerfully: Communicating for Influence
- Knowing the Game: Organisational Savvy
The participants will be able to learn & understand:
- The importance of best performance
- How to determine and managing self
- How to take initiatives
- Building Network and Team
- Lateral Leadership, etc.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is designed for Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Academicians including Executives, Team Leaders involved in various work areas including Customer Care, HR, Sales and Marketing of products, services and concepts.