Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising a Learning Mission on Manufacturing Excellence on 19 - 20 December 2018 to Chennai wherein the participants would visit Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited and Hyundai Motor India Ltd. It would be an opportunity to learn and understand the best manufacturing and quality practices in sync with our endeavour to promote learning through sharing.
Industry and businesses worldwide are striving to formulate strategies, sharpen operations, bring down costs, improve quality and differentiate products to increase their worth in the market. This is an era of continuous improvement in thoughts & processes, which is the only way to move towards competitiveness. The competitive pressures on the Manufacturing Industry, in terms of productivity, quality, delivery and safety call for a strategic and holistic approach that the industry needs to adapt to make their operations “World Class”. With the Manufacturing Sector gaining business maturity, it is important to explore new and innovative horizons for sustaining the growth in the industry to deliberate and unleash full potential of the Manufacturing Industry, as well as to promote best practices among the manufacturing sector.
The visit would comprise of brief presentation highlighting the best practices followed by the company and interaction with officials from the organisation. The tentative agenda for the Mission would be as follows:
Day One: Wednesday, 19th December 2018 (1030 - 1400 hrs)
Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited
Plot No. 1, SIPCOT Industrial Park, Oragadam Mattur (Post)
Sriperumbudur, Kanchipuram District - 602105, Tamil Nadu, India.
Day Two: Thursday, 20th December 2018 (1030 - 1400 hrs)
Hyundai Motor India Ltd
Plot No H - 1, SIPCOT Industrial Park, Irrungattukotai, Sriperumbadur Taluk, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 602117
Note: Right of admission is reserved with the companies to be visited
- To gain first-hand information and knowledge on Best Manufacturing Practices
- Provide an insight into the practical aspects of implementing these practices across different sectors
- Help the organisation to identify areas that have impact on the employee and ensure that corrective actions are initiated
- Provide an opportunity to benchmark with doers
- Visit to actual implementation site, Learning By Sharing
Who Should Attend:
- Senior & Middle Management in Manufacturing, Industrial engineering and Process engineering.
- Plant Managers / Industrial Engineers / Process Engineers
- Senior Operating & Maintenance Engineers
- Technology & Equipment suppliers
- And those involved in division like Product development / Innovation / Supply Chain Management / Energy & Environment