FICCI North India Sustainable Development Forum invites you at “Sustainable Energy Conclave” with the objective to explore new methods of meeting energy-requirement and understand their sustainability for future. The program includes - conference and exhibition.
What to expect at Sustainable Energy Conclave
- Presentations on Zero Energy Processing solutions, IoT enabled energy system, technical solution for energy efficiency and resource optimization.
- Presentations by New and Renewable Energy Sources, Government of Punjab, Department of Science, Technology and Environment, Government of Punjab, Chandigarh Renewable Energy and Science & Technology Promotion Society (CREST), Department of Renewable Energy, Government of Haryana about current and expected policy and regulatory framework regarding energy, government schemes for the industry and commercial units for implementation of energy efficient solutions
- Case studies of successful implementation of energy efficient and sustainable solutions by TERI, UNDP, World Bank, IIT Ropar
- Showcases by energy service providers
- Networking with government officials, professionals from textile, auto, hospitality, agri allied, electronics, pharmaceutical, healthcare sectors, and energy service providers
Program will be interesting for
- Professionals responsible for energy profile within businesses and commercial and manufacturing units including sustainability heads, operations heads, CSR heads etc from public and private enterprises
- Companies providing renewable energy product and services
- Companies providing energy efficient solutions
- Government departments and commercial units with energy solutions requirements