Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising a Learning Missions on Manufacturing Excellence on 14 - 15 March 2019 to Pune wherein the participants would visit Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd and FIAT India Automobiles Pvt Ltd. It would be an opportunity to learn and understand the best manufacturing and quality practices in sync with our endeavour to promote learning through sharing.
Industry and businesses worldwide are striving to formulate strategies, sharpen operations, bring down costs, improve quality and differentiate products to increase their worth in the market. This is an era of continuous improvement in thoughts & processes, which is the only way to move towards competitiveness. The competitive pressures on the Manufacturing Industry, in terms of productivity, quality, delivery and safety call for a strategic and holistic approach that the industry needs to adopt to make their operations “World Class”. With the Manufacturing Sector gaining business maturity, it is important to explore new and innovative horizons for sustaining the growth in the industry to deliberate and unleash full potential of the Manufacturing Industry, as well as to promote best practices among the manufacturing sector.
The visit would comprise of plant visit, presentation highlighting the best practices followed by the company and interaction with officials from the organization.
Day One: Thursday, 14th March 2019 (1000 - 1400 hrs) - Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd, Plot No: A-1, MIDC, Phase IV, Chakan Industrial Area, Village Nighoje, Taluka Khed, Pune 410501
Day Two: Friday, 15th March 2019 (1000 - 1400 hrs) - FIAT India Automobiles Pvt Ltd, B-19, Ranjangaon, MIDC Industrial Area, Taluka Shirur, Pune 412220
- To gain first-hand information and knowledge on Best Manufacturing Practices
- Provide an insight into the practical aspects of implementing these practices across different sectors
- Help the organisation to identify areas that have impact on the employee and ensure that corrective actions are initiated
- Provide an opportunity to benchmark with doers
- Visit to actual implementation site, Learning By Sharing.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior & Middle Management in Manufacturing, Industrial engineering and Process engineering.
- Plant Managers / Industrial Engineers / Process Engineers
- Senior Operating & Maintenance Engineers
- Technology & Equipment suppliers
- And those involved in division like Product development / Innovation / Supply Chain Management / Energy & Environment