FICCI in support with Ministry of Commerce & Industry is organising India Pavilion during Yarn expo & Intertextile Shanghai (Concurrent) exhibitions to be held in Shanghai- China March 12-14, 2019.
Yarn expo & Intertextile Shanghai (Concurrent) exhibitions offers a unique opportunity for the exporters to showcase latest range of Yarn, Home Textiles & Apparel Fabrics and meet leading buyers to negotiate profitable business deals.
The show is also an ideal opportunity for overseas buyers to gain access to some of the leading domestic suppliers in the industry.
Yarn Expo is a leading sourcing platform to both exhibitors and visitors. Suppliers from Asian and European countries showcase their latest collection of natural and blended yarns including cotton, wool, flax / regenerated flax, and man-made fibres and yarns, as well as specialty products including elastic, fancy and blended yarns.
Exhibition space: 26,000 sqm gross
Number of visitors / countries & regions: 25,966 (from 88 countries & regions)
Number of exhibitors / countries & regions: 435 (from 10 countries and regions)
Intertextile Shanghai (Home Textile)
No. of Exhibitors: 232 exhibitors (2018)
No. of Visitors: 20,870 visitors from 68 countries and regions (2018)
Bedding, Bath, Kitchen & Table:
- Bed linen, Blanket & Bedding products- Futons, Pillow & Memory foam- Mattresses, Cushion- Terry, Towelling products and Bath mat- Table & Kitchen linen
Carpets & Rugs:
- Handcrafted Carpets & Machine-made Carpets
Interior (Non-textiles) Digital Printing & Technics:
- Textile processing / home technology- CAD/CAM/CIM system, Digital print machine, software, accessories & Textile Designs
Intertextile Shanghai (Apparel Fabric)
No. of Exhibitors: 4,538 exhibitors 32 countries and regions
No. of Visitors: 77,883 visitors from 102 countries and regions
Cotton, wool, silk, linen/ramie, man-made, knitted, functional, lace and embroidery, fibres/yarns, linings, buttons, zippers, threads & tapes, labels, printing & CAD/CAM/CIM systems, design & styling, trade publications, testing & certification, fashion accessories
Featured zones/ hall:
SalonEurope, Premium Wool Zone, Verve for Design, All About Sustainability, Functional Lab, Beyond Denim, Accessories Vision
Why would you miss this profitable market:
- Grasp the latest trend for the upcoming season
- Comprehensive fringe programmes
- Concurrent fairs at 1 place to enrich your sourcing trip, Business Seminar, Buyer-Seller Meets.
- An Ideal platform for Brand Visibility.
- Explore World Textile Market.
- Tapping of Global Buyers, including Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Europe and emerging market buyers.
- Technology Adaptation and Upgradation.
- Joint Venture Partnerships, Project Collaborations, Transfer of Technology, Investments and R&D.
Dheeraj PasrichaSenior Assistant Director - East Asia & CACCIE: firstname.lastname@example.orgT: 011-23487464
Senior Assistant Director - East Asia & CACCI