FICCI is organizing India Pavilion at the 8thedition of Africa Health under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India from 28 - 30 May 2019 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
With the medical equipment consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa is estimated to reach USD3.15 billion in 2022*, stay one step ahead of your competition and invest in this booming market now.
Africa is one of the fastest growing markets due to several factors; the demand of new technologies and equipment as a result of development in clinical medicine, rapid urbanization, increasing outsourcing from hospitals, lifestyle changes, increase in economic development and ageing population.
India is Participating as Partner Country
What to expect in 2019?
- The NEW Hosted Buyers Programme will connect you with high profile buyers from across Africa with significant purchasing power
- The business matchmaking service will ensure you have a full schedule of meetings with distributors from all over Sub-Saharan Africa
- Meet with leading medical industry associations and Ministries of Health from across the region
- Over 560 exhibitors including industry leaders like AGD, Draeger, Steigelmeyer, Mindray, Getinge and Fujifilm will be displaying their latest products
- The show will host 18 multi-specialty conferences giving you complete access to meet medical professionals from various disciplines such as surgery, radiology, laboratory medicine, physiotherapy, trauma, CSSD and more.
- 18 international country pavilions such as Germany, China, South Africa, Russia, UK, USA and many more
- More than 553 Exhibiting brands
- 68 participating countries
- 10000 plus professional visitors
- 150 plus VIP Hosted Buyers
- B2B matchmaking
- Hospital Equipment
- Medical Technology
- Laboratory Equipment
- Emergencies and transportation
- Orthopaedics and physiotherapy
- Medications and hospital pharmacies
- Informatics and communications
- Projects, installations and constructions
- Hospitality and furniture
- Uniforms, linens and towels, Laundry
- Meals and catering
- Surgical Centres
- Medical consumables
- Infirmaries and monitoring,
- Traumatology and post-operative recuperation
Looking forward to your participation for this mega gathering of the industry.