Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organizing “India Pavilion at Naturally Good Expo” under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India scheduled to be held from 2- 3 June 2019 at International Convention Centre, Sydney, Australia.
Naturally Good Expo is a total business event that’s 100% devoted to all things healthy, organic and natural. As the largest event for healthy retailers, brands and practitioners in the Southern Hemisphere, it is the place where buyers meet with suppliers for two days of business, networking, education and to celebrate the latest exciting opportunities within the health and wellness retail market like -Natural Health, Natural Home & Living, Natural Beauty & Personal Care, Natural Food & Drink etc. With more and more Australians paying attention to their lifestyle, a healthy way of living has grown to be a normal way of living. With over 360 exhibitors and 6,000 buyers, there’s no better way to grow your connections, knowledge, and business than by joining us at Naturally Good Expo 2019 from 2-3 June 2019.
Naturally Good Expo 2019 brings main areas: food & drink, beauty & personal care, home & living as well as natural health together. The common theme within these areas - natural, organic and healthy way of living - Matching the demands of consumers So, combining these areas into one show allows retailers to find your product and start ranging.
Link of the show - https://naturallygood.com.au/
- Natural Beauty & Personal Care
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Complementary Medicines
- Food - Certified Organics
- Natural Food & Drink
- Home & Living
- Beauty & Cosmetics -Vegan
- Vitamins, Supplements & Remedies
- Launch New Products
- Meet decision makers face to face
- Connect with industry peers
- Support sellers and find new distributors
- Over 3000 exhibitors from nearby countries
- Country Pavilions from some of the biggest economies of the world
Benefits Of Participation:
- One to one interaction with Australian market players.
- B2B match-making for the companies to have hassle-free meetings with buyers
- Opportunity to explore the international market for Export.
- Exchange of technical knowhow.
- Brand building in the Australian market.
- Ideal business platform to have tie-ups with Australian companies and associations
Subsidized charges per 6 SQM: INR 1,10,000
Inclusions for 6 SQM:
- 2 chairs
- 1 Table
- Standard Lights
- 1 power socket
- Fascia Board
- Catalogue Entry Charges