IoT is making great strides to enhance digital transformation and playing a major role for not only companies but users as well. While the role of IoT in digital transformation is great, there are many factors that are enhancing the utility of IoT and driving its growth. Data has become extremely valuable to companies and AI has made this possible by making data actionable. AI supports enhanced digital IoT applications to enable predictive, perspective and adequate analytics. Hence, the potential of IoT and AI in embracing the future of manufacturing, infrastructure, communication, transforming businesses, etc. is unpredictable.
Against this backdrop, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising the Rajasthan IoT Summit from 0930 – 1600 hrs on Wednesday, 12th June 2019 at SMS Convention Centre, Sawai Ram Singh Road, Jaipur. The theme of the programme is “Transforming Businesses through Technology Disruption”.
“NASSCOM Centre of Excellence on IoT and AI” is the Institutional Partner and “Ernst & Young” is Knowledge Partner for the event.
The objective of the Summit is to highlight the potential of IoT in revolutionizing the way businesses are run today and how IoT & AI can support the futuristic needs of communication, infrastructure, manufacturing and businesses. The broad topics of discussions would be:
- Role of AI & IoT in industries - Future Factories
- Cyber risk in the age of IoT
- Bridging the gap between physical and digital with IoT solutions
- Enterprise IoT – Simplifying Energy Efficiency & Project Implementation, Monitoring & Targeting in Industry
- Open & secure communication architectures for Industrial IoT
- Shaping the future of smart manufacturing - Industry 4.0
- IoT empowering Smart Cities Infrastructure
- Scaling up of Nextgen IoT products
- IoT's potential in healthcare disruption
- IoT driving innovation in automotive & mobility