Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) jointly with Service Export Promotion Council (SEPC) is once again organising India Pavilion at the 3rd Edition of MEDEX under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India scheduled to be held from 09th - 11th October 2019 at Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall, Yangon, Myanmar.
Myanmar is on the rise to become an economic powerhouse in the ASEAN region with economic growth averaging approx. 7% per annum over the past few years. With a population of over 60 million, the demand for quality hospital and medical equipment and supplies from the public and private hospitals and clinics is projected to grow significantly.
MEDEX 19- Myanmar’s No.1 International Medical & Pharmaceuticals Equipment and Supplies Exhibition is held to provide a platform for those in the medical and pharmaceuticals profession to source for equipment and supplies and get updated on the latest developments and issues. Like the last 2 editions, It is expected to be largest industry gathering in Myanmar and is expected to showcase over 200 leading international brands this year as well.
- Medical Technology & Equipment
- Scientific Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Equipment & Supplies
- Medical Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology for Medical sector, and many more
Key Features of the Event:
- Business Matchmaking
- Latest technologies, products and services for the medical, healthcare, laboratory and pharmaceuticals industry
- Technical Seminars providing in-depth knowledge on the latest innovations and advancements of new products and technologies in the industry
- New Product Launches
Click on the link to know more about the show http://www.medicasia.org/
Subsidised Charges for participation:
Type of Package: Basic Package
Participation Charges: INR 60,000 only
- 6sqm Built-up Booth
- Basic furniture
- Entry in India Pavilion Show Catalogue