FICCI in collaboration with National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) is organizing a one day conference on Geospatial Technologies for Heritage Conservation and Management on 19th July 2019 at NIAS, IISc Campus, Bengaluru with an objective of bringing together policy makers, mapping agencies, technology providers, developmental organizations and academic institutions to explore the use and applicability of geospatial technology for the management of built cultural heritage, including its context and environment their implementation and impact, technology advancements and adaptations.
- An interdisciplinary forum for discussions on all aspects of conservation and Management of heritage sites.
- Creating a platform for stakeholders to deliberate on issues pertaining to Heritage conservation and Use of GIS among Government, Industry & Academia.
- Raise awareness on use of geospatial technologies for better information generation and decision making in heritage conservation.
- Identify and showcase successful case studies, best practices and models of application of geospatial techniques for replication in heritage conservation.
- Collaborate with Government and private industry at all possible levels to identify and address policy issues in heritage conservation.