Established in December 2013, the FICCI- Confederation of MSMEs (CMSME) is an affiliated body to FICCI. FICCI-CMSME is a dedicated body to provide a one stop organization to work closely with the MSME sector. The mission is to Empower MSMEs. FICCI-CMSME, as a pan India body, endeavors to play an active role as an aggregator for developing MSME capabilities in various aspects of their business.
CMSME plays an active role in generating holistic grid to connect MSMEs with mentors, incubators and accelerators and assist MSME’s through capacity building programs and services. Some of the services that are available for members of FICCI CMSME as on today are:
- FICCI-CMSME members can access the services of Credit Facilitation Centre at FICCI where in SIDBI’s knowledge partner provides free credit advisory & ensuring faster availability of credit & finance at low cost. FICCI-CMSME has also signed an MoU with IDBI wherein FICCI CMSME member will have a provision to get interest concession of 100 bps and processing fee would be charged at minimum 0.10 % of sanction limit.
- FICCI-CMSME allows members to take advantage of technology that re-defines procurement for them by enabling members to buy raw materials, to start with few products at competitive price points and also give them the option to choose from a list of quality suppliers, through an online technology. This is FICCI-CMSME’s attempt to decrease the raw material cost procured by member MSMEs.
- FICCI-CMSME assist member for improved quality & standards through expert training programmes & provide Intellectual Property (IP) services at affordable rates.
- FICCI-CMSME members are facilitated with IT support services worth Rs 20,000 absolutely free across a wide range of computing and communication devices and software.
- FICCI-CMSME helps create effective brand and facilitate CMSME members to establish their OWN identity via a .com (dot com) website at very minimal cost as because the protection of online reputation and use of a .com (dot com) domain assumes special significance to increase brand value and revenue/leads.
- The survival of small and medium entrepreneurs considerably depends on adoption of sound advertising techniques other than marketing. To start with, member MSMEs get an approx 10% cashback on their monthly ad-spend in digital space like Google and/or Facebook.
- Insurance is an extremely important component of the MSME’s business. Currently MSMEs do not get quality insurance advice because they are small and find it hard to speak to knowledgeable subject matter experts. FICCI-CMSME addresses this issue by providing members with Cost-effective & Useful MSME Insurance services and guidance.