To Celebrate International MSME Day 2022, FICCI - MSC is organising a Virtual MSME Week 2022 with a theme of Enhancing Participation of MSMEs in Global Value Chain as per following schedule:
- Day & Date: June 27, 2022 – July 01, 2022
- Time: 14.30 - 17.00 hrs (Daily)
- Venue: FICCI BIKE Virtual Platform
Ministry of MSME in its draft National Policy for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), released earlier this year, had proposed multiple policy measures with an aim to promote MSME competitiveness, Extend Support in technology upgradation, encourage procurement of products manufactured by MSMEs, focus on cluster and infrastructure development, and support for dedicated credit to MSMEs to build a vibrant ecosystem for the rapid growth of the MSME sector.
Effective and efficient execution and implementation of these initiatives will be the key to empower the MSMEs for its future growth. FICCI MSME Week will deliberate on how some of these suggestions, which are part of the MSME policy document can help MSMEs to be part of Global value chain. The Sessions have been divided in key areas of importance and will take place as per following schedule:
- June 27 - Day 01: International MSME Day 2022
- June 28 - Day 02: Digital Transformation of MSMEs
- June 29 - Day 03: Access to Financing
- June 30 - Day 04: Skilling for MSME Competitiveness
- July 01 - Day 05: Building Women Led Global MSMEs
Join us for a series of 10 Powerful Sessions over 5 days of MSME Week 2022 and take benefit of the knowledge shared by Policy Makers, Thought Leaders, and Inspiring Entrepreneurs.