As risk landscape for businesses is changing with a rapid pace, organisations in India have started looking for specialised people to ensure safety and security of their people, processes, data and assets from current and potential threats. Traditionally, businesses in India hired security personnel to safeguard their premises (corporate office, manufacturing plant, construction site etc.) from unwanted events like theft, fire, accidents and external interferences. However, currently , risk and security management are treated as an integral part of business plan and operation strategy. Chief Security Officers (CSO) help organisations in designing 360-degree risk identification and mitigation plan to address varied challenges like, cyber & data security, physical security, safety of workforce, fire safety etc. Hence the role of CSOs is becoming ever important in the current business scenario.
With this backdrop, FICCI is organizing FICCI CSO Conclave on Dec 6, 2022, at FICCI, Federation House, New Delhi. The Conclave is an attempt to learn from CSOs about their experience about changing risk landscape and requitements in terms of skilled manpower & technological solutions. The Conclave will also provide an opportunity to technology companies and private security organizations to understand and cater to the needs of CSOs.
- Geo-Political Risk and its impact on Corporate Security
- Emerging trends in Corporate Security – CSO’s Perspective
- CSO’s expectations from Private Security Agencies
- Integrated Security Management
- Need for Cyber Security Preparedness by Corporates
- Video Analytics & AI for Loss Prevention and Productivity Enhancement
- POSH - Ensuring Women Safety at Workplace
- Drones for Workplace Safety