Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organizing India Pavilion at Hospitalar under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India scheduled to be held from 22nd to 25th May 2018, at Expo Center Norte - São Paulo, Brazil.
This special edition is celebrating the 25th anniversary of Hospitalar .It is the only multi sectoral event in the Americas that offers innovations for solutions, products, equipment, services and technology for hospitals, laboratories, drugstores, physicians’ offices and practices.
Securing the presence of your brand in the show is the most effective way of creating new business opportunities in the healthcare segment – you’ll find the return is more than worth the investment.
Hospitalar presented in its 24th edition to an audience of over 90,000 professionals from over 70 countries, gathering 1,200 exhibiting brands from 36 countries in the 4 days of show at Expo Center Norte, Sao Paolo – Brazil.
Hospitalar is held in cooperation with MEDICA - the World Forum for Medicine
- Hospital Equipment
- Medical Technology
- Laboratory Equipment
- Emergencies and transportation
- Orthopaedics and physiotherapy
- Medications and hospital pharmacies
- Informatics and communications
- Projects, installations and constructions
- Hospitality and furniture
- Uniforms, linens and towels, Laundry
- Meals and catering
- Surgical Centres
- Medical consumables
- Infirmaries and monitoring,
- Traumatology and post-operative recuperation
- More than 1200 Exhibiting brands
- 70+ participating countries
- 90000+ professional visitors
- 80% of the visitors will be decision makers
- 6 Sqm Built Up Stand: INR 1,30,000/- (Plus GST as Applicable)
- 1 Table, 2 Chairs, 1 Podium Desk, Carpet, Lights, Fascia
- Registration & Catalogue Entry Charges