Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organizing India Pavilion at the 8th edition of Africa Health under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India from 29 – 31 May 2018 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
Africa Health is the largest platform in the African healthcare market for international and local companies to meet, network and do business. The exhibition will host over 10,100 attendees and 553+ exhibiting companies.
The success of the 2017 show saw 79% of exhibitors rebooking on-site. Along with the year-on-year growth in attendees, the 2018 exhibition will further expand to allow for more companies to reach the targeted audience of healthcare industry professionals that Africa Health draws.
- More than 553 Exhibiting brands
- 68 participating countries
- 10000 plus professional visitors
- 150 plus VIP Hosted Buyers
- B2B matchmaking
- Hospital Equipment
- Medical Technology
- Laboratory Equipment
- Emergencies and transportation
- Orthopaedics and physiotherapy
- Medications and hospital pharmacies
- Informatics and communications
- Projects, installations and constructions
- Hospitality and furniture
- Uniforms, linens and towels, Laundry
- Meals and catering
- Surgical Centres
- Medical consumables
- Infirmaries and monitoring,
- Traumatology and post-operative recuperation