Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) jointly with Service Export Promotion Council (SEPC) is once again organising India Pavilion at the 2nd Edition of Medex under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India scheduled to be held from 23 - 25 August 2018 at Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall, Yangon, Myanmar.
Myanmar is on the rise to become an economic powerhouse in the ASEAN region with economic growth averaging 7% per annum over the past few years. With a population of over 60 million, the demand for quality hospital and medical equipment and supplies from the public and private hospitals and clinics is projected to grow significantly.
MEDEX 18- Myanmar’s No.1 International Medical & Pharmaceuticals Equipment and Supplies Exhibition is held to provide a platform for those in the medical and pharmaceuticals profession to source for equipment and supplies and get updated on the latest developments and issues. It is expected to be largest industry gathering in Myanmar and is expected to showcase over 200 leading international brands.
- Medical Technology & Equipment
- Scientific Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Equipment & Supplies
- Medical Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology for Medical sector, and many more
- Business Matchmaking
- Health Talks and OPDs
- An international exhibition showcasing the latest technologies, products and services for the medical, healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry
- An international seminar for the industry featuring top industry experts and speakers
- Technical Seminars providing in-depth knowledge on the latest innovations and advancements of new products and technologies in the industry
- New Product Launches
- INR 50,000 Only
- 6sqm Built-up Booth with basic furniture
- Government Taxes as applicable
M.: +91-11-23487255E.: email@example.com
Sandeep VishalM: +91-11-23705468E: firstname.lastname@example.org