Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI is organising India Pavilion at the 9th Edition of Oman Health under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India scheduled to be held from 23-25 September 2019 at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre, Muscat, Oman.
Oman Health Exhibition & Conference is an international trade event that highlights the rapid and continuous advancements of Oman's healthcare sector. It is a common platform that brings together different segments of the health and medical industry to explore new opportunities, showcase the latest technologies, services and facilities and leverage potential for trade and investment.
Oman's healthcare industry is undergoing a major transformation as a result of the government’s health policy Health Vision 2050. The government has allocated US$3.4 billion of its expenditure on the healthcare sector which accounts for about 11% of the total budget of US$ 30.8 billion. The Ministry of Health is currently embarking on important health projects that include 10 new hospitals and 27 primary healthcare institution making it an ideal time for investment in the sultanate.
India has become a hub of medical tourism worldwide especially for Omanis. From cost-effective options, to world-class facilities and a hospital environment, India offers international patients the best in medical field. Indian medical tourism industry is growing very fast. In fact in 2020, we expect to have $9 billion turnover from medical tourism in India
Key Features of the Event
- Business Matchmaking
- Health Talks and OPDs
- More than 151 exhibiting companies from 18 countries
- International conference for the industry featuring top industry experts and speakers
- Visits from Senior Officials and Representatives of Health Ministry and Health Authorities
- New Product Launches
Benefits of Participation
- One to one interaction with Oman and other middle east market players
- B2B matchings for the companies to have hassle free meetings with buyers
- Opportunity to explore international market for Export
- Overseas investment opportunity
- Brand building in Oman market
- Ideal business platform to have tie ups with Oman companies and associations
Stalls will be allotted on first come first served basis.Type of Package: Basic PackageParticipation Charges: INR 1,25,000/- (*Inclusive of all Taxes)Inclusions: 6sqm Built-up Booth with basic furniture