The Centre has been established with Hindustan Unilever Limited as the Founding Member.
Climate and sustainability solutions
- Climate risk assessment
- Climate adaptation
- Climate resilience
- ESG strategy and implementation
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Biodiversity conservation
- Forest conservation
- Land restoration
- Regenerative agriculture
- Intensive capacity building and sensitisation efforts. The Centre will provide geographical and sectoral case studies and best practices, opportunities to learn from peers, and access to technology providers.
- Supporting move towards better compliance with both national and international regulations, in tandem with the evolving regulatory landscape in the future.
- Improving SME’s understanding of risks and opportunities associated with environment, social, and governance (ESG) norms, and equip them with the skill sets to measure and monitor their risks and ESG performance.
ECube Investment Advisors Private Limited
In five years, the Centre would have created the following impact:
- Built the largest community of practitioners, experts, and sustainability leaders.
- Created the most comprehensive repository of knowledge and information on climate change and sustainability for companies.
- Trained / built capacities of large number of MSMEs.
- Developed and provided deeper understanding and insights for the top 1000 companies mandated under BRSR.
- Created awareness on BRSR among thousands of additional companies beyond the top 1000, including members of their value chains.
- Created extensive dialogues and programmes within 10 carbon intensive sectors – cement, chemicals, fertilizers, FMCG, power, oil and gas, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, steel, textiles.
- Built a curated showcase of climate tech start-ups and connected them with FICCI members.
- Created knowledge partnerships with several organisations/institutions, including consultants, auditors, academic institutions, management schools, R&D centres, etc.
Additional Director General
Senior Assistant Director